Organic Cutting Board Care Set
When it comes to taking care of your cutting board, are you a little lost or unsure of how to do it? This is the set for you. Everything you need in one box to keep your cutting board looking great for a very long time!
The ultimate set complete with everything you need to protect your wooden cutting board so it will last longer, repel water and stains, prevent cracks and deter bacteria growth.
If its a wood item in the kitchen and it interacts with food, our organic wood care products in this set are perfect to keep them maintained and protected, this set isn't just meant for cutting boards, but can be used on Charcuterie Boards, Butcher Block Counters, Salad Bowls, Wooden Utensils, etc.
Roostmade Co. makes the first and only all-natural, organic wood finish, our unique blend of oils and waxes is the absolute ideal way to keep your cutting board looking perfect, and protected from splitting or cracking.
Neglected cutting boards will absorb water and stains, dry out, crack and split over time. Many people aren't aware that cutting boards need regular oiling to prevent this, and most products out there to help with this are loaded with petroleum and chemicals, which is neither natural, or good for the environment.
This set includes:
- Roostmade premium organic wood oil - This oil penetrates deep into the pores of the wood to nourish the wood and prevent cracking or splitting.
- Roostmade premium organic wood wax - This wax creates a silky smooth protective barrier to repel water and stains on your board.
- Organic cotton round pads for applying and buffing of the oil and wax.
- Roostmade Coconut Scrubber - This dish scrubber will clean the stubborn crud off of your cutting board while not scratching the surface. This scrubber is made with zero plastic, the bristles are made from the husks of coconuts and the handle from sustainably sourced timbers.
perfect to use with warm soap and water to gently clean your cutting board.
- Fine grit sanding sponge - Over time, the wood grain of cutting boards can raise and feel rough to the touch, simply rub this fine sanding sponge over your board to leave it feeling smooth, then wash and reuse this sanding sponge again.
- How To Revitalize A Neglected Cutting Board and Keep It Maintained Forever. The definitive authority on how to care for your cutting board, including detailed step-by-step instructions on how to care for, clean, sanitize, and treat your cutting board the right way so that it stays looking great forever.
Upon purchase of this set, three trees will be planted and maintained through maturity, to fight global deforestation.